Sunday, August 28, 2011

Accessorizing!

Proving to be a true "girl", Katie's obsession with shoes (which started around her first birthday) has grown into a full blown love for all accessories. She loves hats, headbands, jewelry, sunglasses - anything she can get her hands on! I just want to be clear that I did not put any of these items on Katie to pose her for these pics - she finds these items and puts them on herself! What a hoot!
 Katie has had a routine after her bath for several months now.  She puts every headband she owns on herself, me and anyone else in the room. I finally was able to capture it on camera.  Although you can't see Mom I also have several headbands on!
In these pictures, Katie literally took the sunglasses off the top of my head, put them on and started to dance. She seems to already know how "cool" she can be with sunglasses on!
We are pretty sure that this trait is here to stay and that she will be into "accessorizing" for many years to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment